Proving Social Media ROI: What is Engagement Worth?
How can you conclusively demonstrate the return on your social media investment? Research performed for The Social Customer Engagement Index 2012 revealed that two of the biggest obstacles in engaging with customers on social networks were management buy-in (31%) and determining ROI (28%) – and of course, management is more likely to buy in if the payoff is clear.
Listen to the debate on defining, and implementing measurable ROI to every kind of business. Our experts discuss:
- Building engagement with customers, establishing tie-ins to purchasing and reducing costs of customer service.
- Is calculating ROI for social media even possible? If not, what’s a suitable substitute?
- Which ROI-oriented answers do practitioners need to prepare to support their arguments?
- Which analytics will help a business determine true ROI given its particular market?
- Key case studies showing how successful groups approached ROI when faced with these questions
Learn. Share. Grow!
@DrNatalie L. Petouhoff
For more info on my work:
Ebook:Social Media ROI
Social Media ROI YouTube Videos:
Video 1: Building the Business Case for Social Media
Video 2: How to Measure the ROI of Social Media
Book on Monetizing Facebook: Like My Stuff: How To Monetize Your Facebook Fans