Tealium is currently known as a market leader in enterprise tag management and solutions. Today Tealium announced new data connectors that allow enterprises to integrate rich audience profile data into leading marketing clouds, including Oracle Responsys, Silverpop (recently acquired by IBM) and StrongView. Tealium also announced today an email integration with the Salesforce ExactTargetMarketing Cloud.
My POV: What seems most significant about this that most Marketers probably have a number of different types of marketing applications, from different vendors. Often one vendor does not provide all the capabilities that a brand would want, so they end up having to buy several different vendors. Before this Tealium’s connector, it was more difficult to be able to integrate audience profile data into ALL of the separate applications. The connector now makes it possible to connect all the best in breed software solutions and maximize the value of their marketing cloud investments and launch more profitable and relevant remarketing campaigns.
AudienceStream is a complementary service for Tealium iQ, the company’s market-leading tag management solution, which provides a foundational data layer to sync all cloud-based marketing applications and make them more actionable.
How does this work? Tealium provides a foundation platform that enables enterprises to build their own marketing cloud, and with Tealium they can enable these best-of-breed point solutions to share data for the first time to drive more personalized and impactful marketing campaigns across channels. The new email connectors, which are built into Tealium AudienceStream, the company’s award-winning audience segmentation and action engine, provide for deeper integration with leading marketing cloud vendors, including the ability to trigger real-time marketing interactions based on cross-channel behavior and visitor personas.
Here’s Some Highlights:
- The new connectors are part of an action-focused integration marketplace within AudienceStream that includes email, CRM and retargeting vendors. Tealium will soon be announcing additional integrations with key vendors spanning content management, site optimization, and more.
- With AudienceStream, marketers can create on-the-fly segments around their most actionable triggers and events, and then distribute that information to email vendors in real time via the connectors. This enables users to set up timely email interactions based on any combination of visitor behavior or achievement, such as cart abandonment, product interest, lifetime value and much more.
- Combined with AudienceStream, the new connectors enable marketers to bring fragmented data together in real-time, as opposed to the 24-48 hour delay that most marketers face due to traditional, resource-heavy data integration approaches. This empowers marketers to drive immediate action and superior results.
Wondering What Customers Are Saying About Using the Tealium Connectors?
Ancestry.com: “With StrongView and AudienceStream, we can target and take action on our visitors within seconds, across channels, instead of having to chug through terabytes of data via traditional data processing methods,” said Jer Tippets, analytics implementation specialist at www.Ancestry.com. “This is a powerful technology integration that will help us better engage our customers, and ultimately drive more subscriptions and revenue.”
Wondering What Vendors Are Saying About Using the Tealium Connectors?
Silverpop: “Our customers want to deepen brand loyalty, deliver more meaningful experiences, and take action in real time,” said Will Schnabel, senior vice president of business development for Silverpop. “Timely insight into customer behavior is the key to successful re-marketing campaigns. By joining forces with Tealium we ensure that our customers are receiving rich, real-time, cross-channel customer data that that can be used to trigger high-value marketing interactions.”
StrongView: “Contextual marketing is the bold new frontier for email marketing, but it does require marketers to find a better way to understand and leverage cross-channel interaction data in real-time,” said Shawn Myers, vice president of marketing at StrongView. “Empowering marketers with the rich customer data available through Tealium is just another way StrongView is helping marketers understand customer context and embrace its vision of Present Tense Marketing.”
Tealium: Ali Behnam, president and co-founder at Tealium said, “The release of these integrations is a milestone in Tealium’s mission to provide enterprise customers with the ability to unify all of their marketing efforts, and maximize the value of their marketing investments. Tealium is helping marketers to close the ‘action gap’ by providing them a platform to send the right message to the right person at the right time. We are proud to partner with these leading email marketing vendors in the space.”
If you want to follow more about what Tealium is doing, you can check out their social communities:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tealium
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tealium
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tealium
If You Want Some Basic Details About Tealium, Here You Go:
Tealium helps savvy brands bring order to marketing chaos and engage customers in innovative ways. Using Tealium as the foundation for their digital marketing operations, smart marketers can fuel real-time unified marketing initiatives and drive more profitable customer interactions across all digital touch points. Tealium is the recognized leader in enterprise tag management, and was recently named one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America for 2014. Each quarter, Tealium serves 1.2 trillion tags on behalf of its global clients, representing an estimated $75B in annual online transactions. For more information, please visit http://www.tealium.com.
How to work with Dr. Natalie — VP & Principal Analyst | Constellation Research, Inc.
Dr. Natalie: voted Top 20 In Social Media HuffPo
Twitter: @drnatalie |
Catch my latest:
• Thoughts at www.DrNatalieNews.com
• Upcoming book series: “7 Steps To Digital Customer Experience Mastery” (working title)
• My Book: Like My Stuff: Tactics to Monetizing Facebook Engagement and
- 3rd Most Download ebook: Myths, Truths of Social Media ROI
SAVE THE DATE!
Constellation’s 4th Annual Connected Enterprise
The Executive Innovation Conference | October 29th-31st
Half Moon Bay, CA | Ritz Carlton