This is a comparison of the actual apology and the parody that ended up on Saturday Night Live. What companies want to do is to not end up with PR nightmares because they don’t really understand social media and how important the feedback of their customers truly is. It’s always been important – its just that now everything a company does is very public and can be shared by millions of people in a nanosecond. The reality of that means that with – what I call the Witness Factor™ – perhaps companies will take what customers think more seriously. It’s easy to see what they think on line if you use social media monitoring and interest graph tools and platforms…
Here’s the Parody on the NetFlix CEO Apology on Saturday Night Live
Here’s the actual Apology from Netflix:
-What’s your take on this?
Here’s my videos on Social Media ROI:
Look forward to connecting!
Dr. Natalie’s Executive Success Acceleration Firm™
Executive Business Strategy Advisor & Social Customer Experience Industry Authority & Consultant
The Doctor Knows Social Media ROI & Our Business Strategies Rx Get Results!
Our Motto? Be Awesome by: Learning, Sharing & Growing!
What we do: We work with companies to deliver increased revenue and decreased costs:
- Executive Leadership Guidance on Strategy and Business Use of Social Media
- Social Media / Business Benchmark Assessments – Tell you what you got/ what you might consider
- Social Media ROI – set-up measurement capabilities and dashboards
- Workshops on Business Strategy: Customer Experience, PR, Marketing, Customer Service & Internal Employee Advocacy
- Instructor MEMES Summer Institutes at UCLA Anderson & UCLA Extension
- Customer Experience / Social Customer Service Excellence Benchmarking Assessments & Advisory
- Software Company Visualized-ROI, Persona-based Solution Selling w/ Targeted USP & Messaging / ebooks, White Papers, Webinars…
- Social Media Training, Organizational Change, Motivation and Goal Setting
- Reducing background check costs