Twitter keeps revamping its program ‘Twitter for Business’ frequently. Whether it’s small or big business, use of Twitter is on the rise. According to Constant Contact survey, 25 percent small business owners see Twitter effective for their business in 2013, while in 2012 it was only 7 percent.
Well, if you were not aware about Twitter potential for your business lately and started it recently, you must be finding it time-consuming, confusing and difficult to manage real-time insights. Cheer up! It’s time to stop worrying and start using these 10 Tweeter management tools listed below:
1. ManageFlitter: Imagine if you get separate lists of active vs. inactive Tweeters in you network, list of people who are not following you back, list of people who have unfollowed you etc. So, this is what ManageFlitter can do for you. It can be a great tool to Twitter management tool to increase efficiency.
2. Twitalyzer: We all want to monitor efforts, we made on Twitter. Right? Twitalyzer offers complete metrics for Twitter accounts. This tool is available for mobile means one can analyze your Tweeter anytime anywhere. It can be one solution for all your Twitter analytics needs.
3. Mentionmapp: An interesting mapping and monitoring tool for Twitter users that generates a visual overview of Tweets, Retweets, replies from your profile. Although, this tool has to come up with new and powerful features but you can get the initial experience now.
4. BrandChirp: If you are business owner or marketing expert and searching for highly recommended brand management tool on Twitter then ‘BrandChirp’ is what you really searching for. Here you can manage brand, stats, targeted audience based on search term and location, schedule your Tweets and much more.
5. Twitilist: Twitter lists or a group an easy way to see stream of Tweets from select users. Twitlist is list management tool which makes managing large lists easy. It enables you to add or remove users from lists in a quick way.
6. ClicktoTweet: Advertisement and promotion on Twitter is tricky. Clicktotweet is the easiest way to do it professionally. One just has to write the message and Clicktotweet will generate a magic link for that message. Now whoever will click the link will have the message in the status box. Now user can simply click the tweet.
7. Commun.it: Doesn’t matter what you need for better relationship management on Twitter as Commun.it gives you all features at one place. You can manage multiple profiles; get actionable insights, easy monitoring, influential marketing, list management etc. with this tool.
8. Followerwonk: Social growth of a business depends on search, analysis and optimization. When we create strategy for Tweeter, it’s very important to know our followers, their interests, location, possible timings of posting tweet and all. Followerwonk can help you to know what your follower can do for you.
9. Tweepi: Twitter rules are stricter but there is tool that can help you to increase your social graph with its stats without violating Twitter terms. With Tweepi you can flush out the unfollowers, cleanup the inactive and reach out the targeted audience.
10. TweetDeck: It provides complete real-time tracking of topics, events, hashtags, lists, searches etc. Timelines and live column streaming are most appreciated features of TweetDeck.
This list can contain more useful tools so please share which Twitter management tool you use and your experience with it. In the next list, I’ll definitely consider your suggestions and experiences.
The author, Ella Rich, is a renowned expert in Australian Advertising and has published many articles regarding advertising in Australia. The Australian Business listing directory works actively to promote your business and get results that are more profitable. It also helps to improve sale of your product and services and company image.
Click here to watch my videos on Social Media ROI:
Video 1: Building the Business Case for Social Media
Video 2: How to Measure the ROI of Social Media
Video 3: How Social Media Benefits the Whole Company
Dr. Natalie’s Executive Success Acceleration Firm™
Executive Business Strategy Advisor & Social Customer Experience Industry Authority & Consultant
The Doctor Knows Social Media ROI & Our Business Strategies Rx Get Results!
Our Motto? Be Awesome by: Learning, Sharing & Growing!
What we do: We work with companies to deliver increased revenue and decreased costs:
- Executive Leadership Guidance on Strategy and Business Use of Social Media
- Social Media / Business Benchmark Assessments – Tell you what you got/ what you might consider
- Social Media ROI – set-up measurement capabilities and dashboards
- Workshops on Business Strategy: Customer Experience, PR, Marketing, Customer Service & Internal Employee Advocacy
- Instructor MEMES Summer Institutes at UCLA Anderson & UCLA Extension
- Customer Experience / Social Customer Service Excellence Benchmarking Assessments & Advisory
- Software Company Visualized-ROI, Persona-based Solution Selling w/ Targeted USP & Messaging / ebooks, White Papers, Webinars…
- Social Media Training, Organizational Change, Motivation and Goal Setting