What Does the Integration Accomplish? The Clarizen-Gainsight combination leverages Clarizen’s existing Salesforce platform integration, resulting in transparency among all roles involved with procuring and managing a customer. This insight into the health of the customer throughout the entire engagement maximizes customer satisfaction, which, in turn, drives customer loyalty and repeat business.
Vendor Profile: If you didn’t see the vendor profile on Gainsight and are considering a Customer Success Management system, you can check that out here.
Can’t We All Just Work Together? Apparently not. CEO’s are still allowing marketing, sales and customer service to operate in silos. The Clarizen-Gainsight integration addresses this key customer-related issue where sales, services and customer success teams often work in disconnected “islands of activity,” without a connecting thread of supporting technology. A connected system provides services teams with the data they need to manage post-sale engagement, service delivery and customer satisfaction.
What Do The Executives Have to Say: Dan Steinman, chief customer officer at Gainsight, “Leveraging our Clarizen data in our own Gainsight instance has been critical to getting the visibility and discipline needed to align across the customer-facing organization. It’s essential for our customer success managers to easily know what has been implemented, where the customer is in their onboarding journey, and how to best engage with them when helpful to the implementation project manager. With this integration, we can make that happen for all of our customers.”
Rachel Haim Hadas, VP of product at Clarizen says, “Transparency and visibility should power every company’s customer success organization, as the customer experience is the lifeblood of business. Clarizen’s enterprise project management and work collaboration solution, combined with Gainsight’s customer metric tracking, enables sales and services professionals to access, share and manage customer health information, including milestones, initiatives and escalations. This 360-degree customer-related visibility ensures the customer experience is seamless from start to perpetual renewal.”
What’s Actually New with This Integration? With the Clarizen-Gainsight integration, companies can:
- Provide up-to-date customer success data from Gainsight in Clarizen, for all project and customer stakeholders who are reviewing a customer record, and can now see the customer’s current health score, as well as call-to-action (CTA) discussions
- Ensure effective communications across all teams as they work in their preferred tools by leveraging the three-way integration with Salesforce, Clarizen and Gainsight
- Communicate clearly what features the sales team promised the customer and what was implemented through a shared feature checklist
- Send an automated, personalized email message to customers when they reach a key project milestone – such as onboarding – or complete their implementation project
- Create a scorecard that represents the state of the ongoing project
- Initiate a communication within Gainsight’s cockpit when a milestone is delayed or a project goes off track
As the world gets smaller, as the connections on the web make it so, it is more and more important that companies make sure their customer-facing departments are not just talking to each other, but facilitating a top customer experience. After all, all or most all companies are and have always been competing on customer experience. It’s about time that companies act on that by making sure internal communication reflects the best external customer experience.
@DrNatalie, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research, Covering Customer Facing Applications