From November 4th to 7th, I’ll be attending the Contact Center Fall Conference in Phoenix, AZ where I’ll be hosting a session called “How Technology Affects Agent Performance, Attitude and the Bottom-Line.” Let’s step back for a moment, however, and look at why this fall conference might be right for you:
COST: Professional Development Should Not Be Sacrificed Due To Tight Budgets
We know it is during economic times like these that we need to stay informed of, and ahead of the greatest challenges facing our organizations. Budgets have been cut, so we have designed a NEW PRICING STRUCTURE that allows our highly educational conference to fit in your budget. In fact, no other conference or training program offers as much high quality content at a lower price than you will find at our conference.
QUALITY: Focus On Quality Content
Our speakers and facilitators are selected based on evaluation scores received from prior presentations. Our program consistently rates an average of 4.7 out of 5.0 based on evaluations submitted by attendees.
EXPERIENCE: Exceptional Locations at Hotels You Can Afford
We offer our conferences at spectacular venues chosen with the ultimate learning and networking experience in mind, while never losing sight of the budget constraints prevalent today.
Sound like an experience you’re sure to benefit from? Then learn more about my session taking place that Tuesday, from 12:00 to 1:00 PM:
Wondering how technology affects Agent Productivity, attitude, retention, customer experience, word of mouth and customer lifetime value? In this session we will present the results of a study conducted to determine not only the emotional effect of technology on agent performance, but also how an agent’s performance affects the bottom-line. By studying three different contact centers, we provide an in depth financial analysis of why companies need to consider updating how they use technology to deliver better contact center experiences with both traditional and social media channels.
- Learn how to maximize the agent experience to deliver exceptional customer experience, increase First Contact Resolution, save money and increase revenue
- Learn about the costs associated with: a siloed channel approach to contact center management; not integrating all channels into the contact center; and inaccurate knowledge management databases and their effects on agent attrition.
- Learn about the increased customer lifetime value on churn and sales, the value of immediate responses to negative posts, and the value of proactive social customer engagement.
- Understand not only why change is difficult but what you can do to make it easier so you can deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Learn about the impact of word-of-mouth on the customer experience and sales.
Register here while you still can. I hope to see you there!
My Motto? Learn. Share. Grow!
@DrNatalie L. Petouhoff
Want to see how to get an ROI from Social Media? Check out these fun videos:
Video 1: Building the Business Case for Social Media
Video 2: How to Measure the ROI of Social Media
Video 3: How Social Media Benefits the Whole Company
Here’s My book on How Businesses can Drive Sales on Facebook: Like My Stuff: How To Monetize Your Facebook Fans
Want to get more info on the business use of social media? Connect with me here:
G+ : Google Plus posts