If you have been to a lot of conferences and seminars in social media, you might be having the same feeling I am. The content is the same old, same old! I think since we are in a new phase of social media implementation, phase 3 of the social media adoption curve, that people want something more than cheer leading and WOOT WOOT social media. That’s part of why I got interested in what Simon Mainwaring is doing in Feb in 2012.
Today’s marketplace is ruthless – the economy is tough and social technology is changing faster than ever – but it’s also an unprecedented opportunity to MASSIVELY SCALE YOUR BRAND, PROFIT and POSITIVE IMPACT ahead of your competitors.
The We First Social Branding Seminar is different because you walk out with a practical and actionable SOCIAL BRANDING BLUEPRINT, specific to your business, that’s built on the best practices, case studies and bottom lines benefits of the world’s smartest marketers.
Here’s more details:
- Cutting edge research/data on today’s customer, their online behavior, and how to engage them.
- A defined brand story, message and purpose to ensure every marketing dollar you spend has maximum impact.
- The Top 8 Social Media Strategies to architect a sustainable customer community.
- The Top 5 Engagement Tactics for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Critical creative campaigns to integrate your community across social media platforms.
- The Top Tools, Techniques and Formulas to measure Return on Investment based on Fortune 500 case
- The Top 10 Business Strategies to maintain and grow your brand community over the long term.
- Vital Organizational Structures/Roles to integrate social media marketing within your company.
- The Key Social Business Technologies that will redefine your industry, business and marketing.
- A Customizable Pitch Deck that sells your social media plan to leadership, employees or investors.
Who is Simon Mainwaring?
- New York Times bestselling author of We First
- Award-winning branding expert.
- Influential social media blogger.
The SOCIAL BRANDING BLUEPRINT is built on the expertise of our world class speakers including:
- Lessons Simon learned from almost over 20 years of working at the world’s top creative ad agencies in Asia, Europe and the U.S. on Fortune 500 brands like Nike, Motorola and Toyota.
- Research into the latest in mobile, gaming and social technology that went into my New York Times bestseller and Amazon Top Ten Business Book for 2011, We First: How brands and consumer use social media to build a better world.
- Insights into the future of branding and social media based on my contributions to Mashable, Huffington Post, Fast Company, GOOD magazine and Forbes.
Plus when you register you get a FREE TICKET to invite your favorite non-profit so you have a positive impact just by attending. (They cover travel and accommodation (if required) but the seminar – thanks to you – is free.) NICE!
And Simon told me if you’re not totally convinced at the end of the seminar that you received extraordinary value that has transformed the way you see your business, brand and the marketplace, you’ll get 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Seating is limited and the less expensive registration price only lasts through January 20th.
Here’s how to sign-up! Let me know if you are going!! Hope to see you there!
@drnatalie. Learn. Share. Grow!
- What Corporate America must learn from #OccupyWallStreet to succeed in 2012 (Simon Mainwaring’s blog)
- Intro to Research Methods: Collecting Data Through Social Media (business2community.com)
- How Social Media Can Save Your Business, the Economy and Capitalism (multivu.com)
- Stagger Your Social Media Updates (business2community.com)
- 3 Social Media Mistakes to Avoid (business2community.com)
- What Marketers Don’t Get About Social Media Audiences (cmo.com)
- The American Entrepreneur featuring Buddy Hobart – Aug 30,2011 (blogtalkradio.com)
- 9 Social Media Trends to Keep Your Eye on in 2012 (business2community.com)
- 2012 Social Media Predictions: 5 Must-Reads (firebellymarketing.com)
- Margie Clayman’s 100 Favorite Blog Posts of 2011 (business2community.com)
- FEATURED VIDEO: Social Media and Your Exit Strategy (business2community.com)
- 2012 Forecast: 7 New Trends In Social Media (business2community.com)
- Social Media Return On Investment: A Case Study (business2community.com)
- 12 B2B Marketing Predictions for 2012 (business2community.com)