LiNC features a lineup of leading global brands, top industry analysts, thought-leaders and business visionaries. You will be inspired by the best and brightest in business. There are workshops, certification & social strategy sessions with world-class, subject matter and experts. You can even connect with industry peers to share insights and ideas.
In terms of certifications there are a number of them. Some are already sold out want so you’ll want to check them out right away. Lithium’s new Moderation Certification was developed using Lithium’s own moderation model. This certification for individual moderators, moderation teams, community managers, and community stakeholders interested in understanding community dynamics and learning best practices to improve the tone, quality, and management of community content. The program covers:
- Characteristics of an effective moderator and the overarching goals of moderation
- Public and private community documents, including Terms of Service and Moderator Guidelines
- Maintaining a positive atmosphere though engagement with users
- Identifying and interacting with different types of community members
- Identifying and handling violations using the Five Levels of Moderation.
The Social Response Certification course is designed for social media professionals to advance their skills while developing a roadmap based on their specific business objectives for their implementation of social technology. This new certification is built around the latest Lithium Social Web technology, and it is filled with practical examples showing best-in-class integrations with the entire Lithium platform. Participants will come away with an actionable plan for high-scale, efficient customer engagement and response. Graduates gain the following professional benefits:
- How to best engage with customers on the social web to build brand advocates
- What monitoring tools can and cannot accomplish
- Techniques to improve social agents’ performance
- An understanding of recent trends in social behaviors
- How to optimize ROI for customer care teams; from call deflection to cost per resolution and the value of the solution created
- Identification and success measurement in the context of those objective
And the conference will start out with some Digital Leaders in Customer Experience
These will be companies like Brooks Running, Comcast, Google & Telstra. You will learn how four radically different brands are embracing digital to exceed customer expectations, create new market opportunities and transform their business. Senior executives from Brooks Running, Comcast, Google and Telstra will share their approach to digital, business outcomes and their aspirations for the future. Join us for these four company vignettes that show how these digital disruptors are achieving success and leading their industries into a new era of customer experience. Here’s who will be presenting… Loree Draude, Google — Monty Hamilton, Telstra — Tom Karinshak, Comcast — Heather Snavely, Brooks Running
The sessions at the conference will cover a wide range of topics including, Strategy, Execution, Results, Developers, Community Management, Social Experts, Mastering Metrics, Gamification, and an Unconference.
I’ll be there attending as an analyst. Hope to see you there!
@drnatalie VP and Principal Analyst Covering Marketing, Sales and Customer Service To Deliver Great Customer Experiences