As part of the product keynote sessions Jive is unveiled the next generation of interactive intranet and customer communities. In addition, Jive unveiled how the WorkHub and new Jive Identity Service will unite all aspects of a person’s business ecosystem – from colleagues across a company to individual teams, to external stakeholders such as customers and partners – all in one, seamless collaboration experience.
Jive announced enhancements to Jive’s Employee Engagement solution, Customer Engagement solution and Jive Chime.
For the Employee Engagement solution, Jive is announced the following enhancements:
- Corporate communications bundle: Jive’s new, out-of-the-box solution for internal communications teams includes simplified content publishing capabilities for rich, beautiful blogs, images and videos, auto-subscribed targeted news streams, a configurable news page and personalized email digests to draw users into the community, as well as impact metrics for message reach and sentiment.
- Mobile intranet enhancements: The latest update to Jive Daily encourages visual storytelling by allowing users to take or add a photo from their mobile devices and share it directly into their community. Other features added in today’s Jive Daily release include the ability to mention places and create documents. Near-term feature enhancements include localization, enhanced metrics, additional enterprise security requirements and image collections.
For the Customer Engagement solution, Jive is announced:
- New events center: In the coming months, Jive will help make employee and customer community events even more useful and engaging through the ability to directly manage an event lifecycle from before to during and after the event. Additionally, a new event performance dashboard will show the number of attendees and their engagement at-a-glance, as well as post-event success metrics, sessions grading and much more.
- New social listening integration with Sysomos: Brands soon will be able to route relevant conversations on social media directly in Jive-x community, increasing brand affinity. This integration delivers the ability to listen and respond to over a billion conversations online, in real-time, by enhancing social interactions and dialogue with community members, and improving customer satisfaction along with lowering call center costs.
Enhancements Jive is making to the Jive for Healthcare Collaboration include:
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant team messaging: Last year marked the launch of Jive’s real-time team messaging app solution, Jive Chime. Since then, Jive has developed a new hub set to connect clinicians in real-time. With Jive Chime for team collaboration, conversations are now actionable, items are easily tracked and users can set quiet hours and even connect via video.
- Private support center for peer insights: With Jive’s healthcare collaboration solution, clinicians can search for, ask and answer questions from their peers, and interact with knowledge base documents. With these capabilities, healthcare providers have a simple, easy way to access pertinent information and opportunities to collaborate with leaders in their fields.
The competition is heating up. Collaboration with employees and customers is key. Will be interesting to see where this industry goes! If you want more information about the ROI of online communities – both the ROI of internal communities and externally facing communities – here’s my latest report with updates for many categories of ROI.
@DrNatalie, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
Covering Software that makes the world a better place to work and live