- Could use social better
- Experience difficulty with adoption, or
- Unsure of how to start their social selling initiative.
This report addresses the concerns of the weary social selling novice to the experienced sales leader seeking to improve the efficiency of their social sales team. Here’s an excerpt from the report:
1. Create a personal brand – Each sales team member should build a complete profile on key social networks.
2. Find the right people – Once you set up your professional brand, start using it with a network
(1) The Sales Management Association survey, http://www.slideshare.net/TheSalesMgtAssoc/social-media-and-the-sales- organization
(2) Brian Fetherstonhaugh, Chairman and CEO, OgilvyOne Worldwide,”The Future of Selling”, http://www.slideshare.net/OgilvyWW/the-future-of-sell
(3) Mike Volpe, “Your Sales Strategy Shouldn’t Rely on a Cold Call”, Mashable, October 8, 2014, http://mashable.com/2014/10/08/better-sales-marketing-strategy/
(4) Brent Adamson, Matthew Dixon, Nicholas Toman, “The End of Solution Sales”, Harvard Business Review, July 2012, https://hbr .org/2012/07/the-end-of-solution-sales
(5) LinkedIn research surveys and analysis of using social selling tools, with LinkedIn data from 2014 and 2015