And an increase in brand awareness means better brand reputation, customer experiences and can lead to larger profits and revenues. The all-new engagement experience for Jive-x delivers both a customizable onboarding experience and an immersive advocate environment.
- Meaningful engagement and rewards: With the latest release of Jive-x, organizations can deepen engagement by incentivizing users through advocacy – a capability powered by feedback mechanics that helps identify and activate passionate customers and experts within a community and beyond.
- New tiles and purposeful places: Jive-x technology seamlessly integrates user profiles, notifications as well as landing pages and adds a host of new tiles. Administrators can also create dedicated places based on purposeful place templates where they can foster advocacy through exclusive campaigns or “quests” and curate on-going conversations in their communities.
- Enhanced analytics dashboards: The all-new dashboard service delivers relevant metrics related to user engagement in a single view, providing community managers with valuable insights on the effectiveness and growth of the community.
Your Brand Will be Able to Drive Adoption The Customer Engagement Features. Higher engagement directly drives benefits to the community, including new and repeat sales as well as increased customer loyalty. The latest release of Jive-x actively reduces thresholds to engage and streamlines existing processes:
- Streamlined registration flow: New community members can take part in the conversation with the least amount of effort while the introduction of support for right to left languages extends the potential global reach of communities.
- Omnipresent content syndication: Native content syndication allows community managers to directly curate and leverage community content in a host of external systems and applications, such as blogs on corporate websites and documents with reviews through e-commerce sites.
- Intelligent newsletter digests: Email communications now have a modern look with images, content snippets and the advanced recommender tool from Jive, which automatically populates unread items from news feeds and inbox.
Key to a Great Community Is Enhanced Spam Prevention and Mobile Capabilities. The latest release of Jive-x leverages existing investments in services like spam prevention and simplified mobile apps keeping a community in showroom condition.
- Rich mobile apps experience: Improvements to the mobile platform include improved search, internationalization and native discussion capabilities for iOS users.
- Advanced spam prevention: The latest release of Jive-x introduces a new spam prevention service that uses Jive’s existing anti-spam capabilities coupled with the functionality of a best-in-class anti-spam vendors, allowing administrators to keep communities even cleaner with less effort.
- Seamless sign-on across communities: Community managers want internal colleagues to be an active part of the community; however, an additional username and password add an unwanted layer of complexity. The latest release of Jive-x also includes a mixed mode authentication that leverages internal authentication systems for external communities.
For more information about the announcement, go here.
@DrNatalie, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
Covering Customer-Facing Applications That Deliver Amazing Experiences