Jive Software, Inc. announced the latest release of its industry-leading internal and external community solutions, including a bold and beautiful redesign of its entire product portfolio. Additional features like peer-to-peer recognition, enhanced SEO, global translation capabilities and updates to Jive’s purpose-driven apps deliver a complete, engaging experience that drives brand affinity for external communities and employee engagement for its interactive intranet offering.
Ofer Ben-David, executive vice president of engineering at Jive, said, “A great user experience is critical in driving adoption, enabling productivity, and providing the ultimate work experience, whether for employees, customers or partners. And just as important, these experiences have to be just as vibrant from a mobile standpoint as from a laptop. Jive is where our customers get their work done, day in and day out. With our latest releases, we are delivering an exceptional experience across every device.”
What Does Jive-in Deliver for Employees? Jive-n interactive intranet release unites, engages and delights employees for better business outcomes. New features optimize work processes by more deeply engaging a company’s most valuable resource – its people.
- Visually appealing core content: Newly redesigned blog posts delight and draw-in the user at first glance, while ideas and polls make the most popular items pop. In addition, users can now have group images thematically so as to tell a visual story. Aside from content, Jive has also redesigned some of the interaction elements focusing on more effective and thoughtful information rendering
- Improved calendars: Employees can quickly distinguish between different event types, and see an at-a-glance view as they browse various events in their calendar.
- The entire intranet in your pocket:With Jive Daily, the flagship mobile app for Jive-n cloud, the entire workforce can create, edit, comment, share, browse, search and vote – all while on-the-go. In addition, Jive’s other purpose-driven mobile apps have also received new updates, including a new user interface for Jive Circle and a new group chat feature for Jive Chime.
“The rapidly changing nature of work has deeply impacted just about every aspect of business – especially when it comes to engaging employees,” said Tim Wike, vice president of communications platforms at Thomson Reuters. “By utilizing Jive to create our own ‘Hub’, we are enabling employees to connect, collaborate and work better together.”
What Does Jive-x Deliver for Customers? Jive-x release transforms prospects into customers and customers into advocates. Jive-x provides a connected digital hub that delivers the right conversations in a fully branded experience.
- Seamless support ticketing experiences: Jive-x support centers now integrate with ServiceNow’s ticket management system, allowing community members to interact with a support person, edit their ticket, and mark it, all from within the Jive experience. This builds on Jive’s broad portfolio of deeply integrated applications including Zendesk.
- Enhanced SEO for more reach and engagement: Jive-x customers report that 80% of their traffic comes from organic search, Jive-x community’s communities are even easier to find on Google search with auto-populated Google site link and video sitemap codes.
- Helpful translation services: Jive-x now enables users to consume and read content in whatever language they choose. With one click, community members can translate content and comments using popular translation services like Google Translate, Microsoft Translator and Lionbridge.
In addition to this release of its internal and external community solutions, Jive also announced WorkHub and new, tailored packages for businesses and vertical industries:
As brands are considering communities, they need to really look at the business results they want to achieve. Communities provide so much more than what has been written about, i.e., Customer Service enhancements. You can find more in the research I recently conducted where you will find details on what else you can begin to expect from online communities.
If you have set up a community, love to hear more about what your experiences are with respect to business results.
@drnatalie Petouhoff, VP and Principal Analyst
Covering software that enhances better customer and employee customers and while enhancing a business’s results.