About the SuperNova Awards
You are here: Home / Big Data / I’m Judging the SuperNova Awards: Make Sure to Submit Your Case Study
I’m Judging the SuperNova Awards: Make Sure to Submit Your Case Study
I’m judging the 2016 Constellation SuperNova Awards! Every year the Constellation SuperNova Awards recognize individuals for their leadership in digital business. Nominate yourself or someone you know before August 8, 2016.
To learn more, apply here: https://www.constellationr.com/events/supernova/2016
About the SuperNova Awards
The SuperNova Awards honor leaders that demonstrate excellence in the application and adoption of new and emerging technologies. In its sixth year, the Constellation SuperNova Awards will recognize individuals who demonstrate leadership in nine categories:
• Internet of Things – A network of smart objects enables smart services. (sensors, smart ‘things’, device to purchase, artificial intelligence)
• Data to Decisions – Using data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
• Digital Marketing Transformation – Personalized, data-driven digital marketing.
• Future of Work: Social Business – The technologies enabling teams to work together efficiently. (enterprise social networks, collaboration, digital assistants)
• Future of Work: Human Capital Management – Enabling your organization to utilize your workforce as an asset. (talent management, benefits, HR core)
• Matrix Commerce – Commerce responds to changing realities from the supply chain to the storefront. (digital retail, supply chain, payments, ‘ubiquitous-channel’ retail)
• Next Generation Customer Experience – Customers in the digital age demand seamless service throughout all lifecycle stages and across all channels. (crm, customer experience)
• Safety and Privacy – Strategies to secure sensitive data (blockchain, digital identity, authentication)
• Technology Optimization & Innovation – Innovative methods to balance innovation and IT budgets. (innovation in the cloud, ENSW cost savings, cloud ERP, efficient app production)
The SuperNova Awards are seeking leaders and teams who have innovatively applied disruptive technolgies to their business models as a means of adapting to the rapidly-changing digital business environment. If you have what it takes to compete in the SuperNova Awards submit your application today: https://www.constellationr.com/events/supernova/2016
If you are doing something really interesting, make sure to send in your case study! It’s your time to be recognized for your hard work!
@DrNatalie Petouhoff, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
Covering Customer Facing Applications that Drive Awesome Customer Experience
Filed Under: Big Data, CEO, CFO, Chief Revenue Officer, CIO, Cloud Computing, CMO, Contact Centers, Content Marketing, CRM, Crossing the Chasm, Crowd Funding, Customer Experience, Customer Service, Customer Service Agents, Customer Success Management, Digital Disruption, Digital Marketing, digital transformation, Dr. Natalie's Blog, Employee Collaboration Affects Customer Experience, Internet of Analytics, Internet of Things, IOT, Leadership, Machine Learning, Marketing Automation, Marketing Optimization, Marketing Software, Mobile Apps, Mobile Commerce, Online Communities, Organizational Change Management, Owned Communities, peer-to-peer communities, ROI of Contact Centers, ROI of Customer Care, ROI Of Customer Experience, ROI of Customer Service, ROI of Marketing Analytics, ROI of Social Media, Social Analytics, Social Business and Social Media Case Studies, Social Commerce, Social CRM, Social Good, Social Innovation, Social Media & Digital Comm Education, Social Media Gaming and Gamification, Social Media Monitoring, Social Mobile, Social Networks, Social PR, Marketing and Advertising, Social Selling, Software and Vendor Posts, Start-Ups, storytelling, SuperNova Awards, Technology, The Cloud, The Customer Experience of Privacy, The Customer Experience Of Security and Consumer Data Protection Tagged With: @constellationr, @drnatalie, Constellation Research, Constellation SuperNova Awards, Data to Decisions, digital business, Future of Work, Internet of Things, leadership, natalie petouhoff, Next Generation Customer Experience, Safety and Privacy, Technology Optimization & Innovation