Customer Service Professionals need to understand how the customer experience impacts the bottomline. Agents are the frontline for most companies and this research study found that agents with better technology provide better customer experiences.
According to a recent Harris Interactive survey, 90% of consumers say that a customer service agent’s perceived happiness directly impacts the overall customer experience. In other words, when an agent has the right tools to perform their job to the best of their ability the customer experience is positively impacted. The new integrated, multichannel agent desktops offer the right tools and they’re not just a trend but the new reality to engage with today’s channel agnostic customer.
Not convinced? I, along with and Kieron Lawson, LiveOps CTO of Applications discuss recent findings from my latest contact center agent research. You’ll hear real world testimonials and data that explains why now is the time to migrate to an integrated, multichannel desktop and what you should look for when making this purchase decision. To hear the webinar click on the webinar graphic:
What Attendees Learn from the Webinar:
- How and why an integrated multichannel desktop can result in 25 to 50% increase in agent productivity and agent happiness
- Is 25% cost savings from these new desktops myth or reality?
- Is it finally possible to truly improve first contact resolution, reduce customer churn and reduce average interaction handle time and increase customer lifetime value?
- Should ‘going cloud’ be part of the decision?
- See a demo of the recently launched LiveOps Engage and hear why this new integrated desktop can help you achieve your agent experience and customer experience goals
Who should attend:
- Contact Center Managers/Directors/VP’s
- Customer Support and Service Directors/VP’s
- Operations Directors/VP’s
- Kieron Lawson is the CTO for LiveOps, Inc. In this role Kieron is responsible for establishing the technical vision of the company and leads all aspects of technology development based on strategic direction.
Executive Editor TMCnet
Paula Bernier is executive editor for the IP Communications Group at TMC where she writes, edits and manages editorial content for the print & digital versions of INTERNET TELEPHONY, and writes for TMCnet.
Bernier was formerly editor in chief of xchange magazine, a Virgo publication, where she worked for more than 11 years. While at that company, she also was the editorial leader for PHONE+ and Sounding Board magazines, as well as various e-books and webinars.
Prior to that, Bernier was a senior writer for Inter@ctive Week, a magazine that was initially independently owned but was later acquired by Ziff Davis.
Bernier got her start in telecom at Telephony magazine, where she spent nearly five years, leaving as the news director.
She also has been on the reporting staffs of various mainstream daily and weekly newspapers in Iowa, Minnesota and South Carolina.
Learn. Share. Grow!
@DrNatalie L. Petouhoff
For more info on my work:
Ebook:Social Media ROI
Social Media ROI YouTube Videos:
Video 1: Building the Business Case for Social Media
Video 2: How to Measure the ROI of Social Media
Book on Monetizing Facebook: Like My Stuff: How To Monetize Your Facebook Fans