- 90% of people move between different devices[i]
- 52% of customers are less likely to engage with a company because of a bad mobile experience[ii]
- 89% of companies will compete primarily based on customer experience – up significantly from the previous two years[iii]
- A flexible, robust foundation provided by Avaya Aura® and Elite contact center solutions, which continues to lead the industry now as a 100% virtualized, 100% software-based platform that eliminates the need for hardware-based media gateways to perform important call center functions.
- Software-defined customer engagement that makes it possible to communication-enable sales and service workflows and processes through Avaya Breeze which can significantly enhance the customers’ experience.
- A full stack, turnkey solution in Avaya Pod Fx (formerly Collaboration Pod), providing everything needed to run an advanced virtualized contact center (applications compute, storage, networking & management) all racked, stacked, cabled and configured to remove complexity and streamline operations.
- Maximum evolution flexibility through the new Avaya Secure Delivery offer which provides hosted private cloud communications for security conscious organizations (US).
- Customer defined experiences for all channels and devices – traditional voice, web & mobile chat, social, email, WebRTC-enabled, one-click mobile video and calling from any device, guided co-browsing and advanced customer service applications that simply snap-in without massive technical support.
- 360 degree customer context that makes it easy to map customer journeys across automated and assisted service channels.
- Minimized effort on behalf of the customer or business to obtain or deliver optimal service by combining analytics and automation.
- The ability to easily design workflows to create smart customer journeys that easily tap into enterprise CRM systems and bring other data into a single business process.
- Unparalleled flexibility and scale for today’s multi-modal environments that allow companies to easily adjust to changing demands.
- Simplified transition to new technology and refocus on core business advancing projects by leveraging a more secure, hosted cloud based delivery.
- Customer choice of deployment options, including public, private or hybrid cloud, premises-based and managed services to match business policies and objectives.
What’s Your CEO Going to Do About Customer Service? Is your company ready for the next generation of customer experiences? Customers are more fickle than ever. Who can blame them? Customer Service has not been an important aspect of many brands initiatives – at least they didn’t want to put the money behind it… so it did not met customers expectations. With customer expectations rising even fast in this always-on world, companies need their CEOs to get the message and support customer service.
Does your CEO get customer service yet?
@DrNatalie Petouhoff, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research